Dr. Garret Djeu was born and raised in the Washington, DC area and has also lived in Tampa, Boston, and New York City. While attending dental school at Harvard, Dr. Djeu met his wife Grace, who is an endodontist. They enjoy taking their children to museums, playgrounds, and picnics. Dr. Djeu is an avid sports fan who loves biking and golf.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Orthodontics degree from Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Harvard University School of Dental Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts from Harvard University
- Recognized as one of the area’s Top Orthodontists by Washingtonian, Virginia Living, and Northern Virginia Magazine
- Chief resident of orthodontics at Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Leo M. Davidoff Orthodontics Teaching Award
- Harvard scholarship for academic achievement of high distinction
- Research grants from the National Institutes of Health, the American Cancer Society, and Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Djeu was interviewed by National Public Radio regarding his Invisalign study.
- Dr. Djeu’s residency thesis comparing Invisalign to traditional braces was published in The American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics.
- Dr. Djeu’s doctoral thesis, which correlated extreme tooth movement to gingival recession, was published in The Angle Orthodontist.